- Session 1 Fabricating and assembling, Barola’s award-winning fixed wing Non-powered Glider.
- Session 2 Fabricating and Assembling Non Powered Multi-rotor Quadcopter Frame.
- Session 3 Integrating Fire sensor with Auto- Alert System for Disaster Management Application
- Session 4: Working on Bluetooth Port and creating an Android Mobile Application
- Session 5 : Integration of pulse sensor with Microcontroller for detecting pulse – Health Care Application
- Session 6 : Integration of DHT 11 Temperature and Humidity sensor with Microcontroller to Monitor Weather.
- Session 7 Working with WIFI Port | IOT Server Platform (Cloud) | Graphical Visualization of sensor parameters
Internship Highlights (Click to Open/Close)
About Drone Internship (Click to Open/Close)
Internship Enrollment Options : Prince Range : Free ₹ 0/- | ₹ 499/- | ₹ 4,999/- (Click to Open/Close)
Is It mandatory to complete Internship within 15 Days? (Click to Open/Close)
What you’ll Learn : Internship ( Details & PROMO Videos) (Click to Open/Close)
Internship Certification Options – 15 / 30 / 45 / 60 Days & Sample Certificate (Click to Open )
Internship Outcome (Click to Open/Close)
Documentation & Resource Folder (Click to Open/Close)
Internship Benefits (Click to Open/Close)
Career Prospects (Click to Open/Close)
What’s in the Practical Training Kit Box ? (Click to Open/Close)
Arduino Compatible (Click to Open/Close)
Why do we use Barola’s Microcontroller and integrate with open-source platform (Click to Open/Close)
Got Questions ? Please visit our Support Page or call our student support team on 04443558646 / 04448647474
This Drone Internship is created and published by Barola Technologies | Enrollment Option : Free | 499 | 4999 |