Last updated: [11 May,2021]
Barola Technologies (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://www.barolainternship.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively and provide better security.
- Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact, identify you and process your purchase (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Mobile Number, Email address, Name, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Cookies and Usage Data.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you for your order processing or with newsletters, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
- Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use: session cookies (we use these cookies to operate our Service) and preference cookies (we use these cookies to remember your preferences and various settings).
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To process your order and grant online access upon purchase.
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services of Razorpay and Stripe for payment processing .
We may employ third party companies to provide better security and to facilitate various options related to our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
Security of Data
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, we are doing all we can to provide you better security, the steps we have taken to enhance security.
- By default, Two Factor Authentication is enabled for all logins
- By default, the password configuration is set to strong
but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyses the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics & Google Ads
Google Analytics and Google Ads is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic and ad performance. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Pixel is a web based analytics service offered by Facebook that tracks and reports website traffic and performance. Facebook uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data may be shared with other Facebook services.
College ID : User is required to submit their college ID while purchasing an internship. The college ID will be used to process the certification process for internship. The college ID is required as we will be using only those details which are available in your college ID to print on the certification you receive on completion of internship. It is mandatory to submit college ID, else your order will be cancelled automatically. College ID is both for verification and certification. No other document will be applicable under the ID card upload option instead of College ID .
Government ID : During dispatch of your Practical training kit, shipping companies as per policies may ask for Government ID of the consignee, during such time you’re required to share your Government ID for processing.
Compliance with Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law